Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Review: White Chalk by Pavarti K. Tyler

Saturday, August 10, 2013

White ChalkWhite Chalk by Pavarti K. Tyler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Favourite scene …. When Mr. Harris gets arrested and Chelle has to deal with the arrest and what is being said. She feels beyond humiliated and what's worse the very person she felt was her safety net has now trapped her and exposed her to even more bullying. This was a rollercoaster ride like I've never felt in any book.
Favourite quote … "The tub hugged me tight, protecting me from everything beyond its bleached white confines" For this reader, from beginning to end this is what Chelle wanted - protection. She finally gets it but in a very twisted way.
Will you recommend this book? Without a doubt, I'll tell anyone and everyone about this book. I've never read books by this author so this was a fantastic introduction and now I'm going to read her other books as well.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment