Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Review: They Still Call Me Sister by Deborah Plummer Bussey

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

They Still Call Me SisterThey Still Call Me Sister by Deborah Plummer Bussey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Favourite character(s) … Really loved Kathy, her innocence with life helped to create a story within a story. She was constantly learning or seeing something new.

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? I was pulled in from the first page. Loved the idea of Kathy becoming a nun. I had to force myself to put the book down when my lunch time was over, so I could sleep at night, to cook supper. Nothing about this book was a forced read for me.

Cover. The cover is so simple yet so important to the story.

Did you find that the cover and title represented what the story was really about? Yes, the cover and title represented the story. I can see Kathy still being called sister even if she is no longer a nun. It would probably be hard for friends and family to stop calling her sister.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment