Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Review: Sex and Death in the American Novel by Sarah Martinez

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sex and Death in the American NovelSex and Death in the American Novel by Sarah Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Which did you find more appealing, the introduction or the conclusion? Definitely the conclusion. Shows how much the characters have grown and allows them to expand outside their comfort zones.

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I would recommend to anyone who does not mind a few blunt/crude words. I understand the author stated this was literary erotica. Never saw the erotica just the literary part.

Did the book description relate to the story? Very accurate description. Gives just enough to interest readers without spoilers.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment