Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Review: Sleeper's Run by Henry Mosquera

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sleeper's RunSleeper's Run by Henry Mosquera
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Were the characters and their problems believable? All characters and problems were believable. Reading this book made me wonder how much the author took from his own life.

Have you ever experienced anything similar to the action of this novel? Not me personally, but I am sure there are some military service members that have felt betrayed by country.

What have you read that is similar to this book? Never read anything like this before but I do remember watching an episode of Oprah where war veteran's were homeless. My book club members and I definitely enjoyed this book and will recommend this book to others.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment