Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Review: Bad Traffick by D.V. Berkom

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bad TraffickBad Traffick by D.V. Berkom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I would recommend this book to people who are interested in reading more about human trafficking. If the topic / theme disgusts you, then this book isn't for you.

Did the book description relate to the story? The description was pretty close and I looked forward to reading about Laine.

Cover – The cover was okay. The contrast in color was good.

If you could rewrite the ending, would you? I would have Leine find the last child. That seemed to be the only missing link when the story ends.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment