Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Forged in Grace by Jordan E. Rosenfeld

Monday, March 25, 2013

Forged in GraceForged in Grace by Jordan E. Rosenfeld
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tell in your own words the beginning of the book. Talks about how badly Grace was burnt and her hospital stay. And the fact, that she couldn't remember, how it happened.


Did this book remind you of anything that has happened to you? I have been to Vegas many times. Been lied to and betrayed by friends before.

Tell in your own words how the setting of the story made it more interesting.The diversity between a little town and a place like Vegas.

Did this book give you any new ideas about yourself? Why? No new ideas. I wouldn't treat anyone bad, because of how they looked.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment