Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Fighting the Effects of Gravity by James Robinson Jr

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Fighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle LifeFighting the Effects of Gravity: A Bittersweet Journey Into Middle Life by James Robinson, Jr.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What did you like about it? I enjoyed everything about the book.

What did you dislike? I would have like a little bit more information about Robinson’s wife and how she handled his crazy episode from standing in front of the mirror and realizing what has changed/moved

From whose point of view is the story told? This is told from James Robinson's perspective, the author.

Tell five ways the main character is like you.

Male, denying middle age, married with children, wondering why I have to grow old and able to find humor is most all situations.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment