Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Untimed by Andy Gavin

Sunday, February 10, 2013

UntimedUntimed by Andy Gavin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I would definitely recommend this book. It was a pretty fast read and I loved the 'magical' elements in it.

Did the book description relate to the story? The description was very accurate. It told just enough, without giving to much of the story away.

3 things I liked about the book … It was a fast read. Seemed like I could actually see these characters. Liked how it jumped from their time, back into true history.

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? It did pull me in. I don't normally care for time travel, but it was a fun book.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment