Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

5 star Review: Never Give In To Fear by Marti MacGibbon

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Never Give in to Fear: Laughing All the Way Up From Rock BottomNever Give in to Fear: Laughing All the Way Up From Rock Bottom by Marti MacGibbon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Is the title a good one? I personally did not like the title. I felt it did not portray what the story might be inside.

From whose point of view is the story told? Told by the author and how she remembers the tragic events.

If you were in a problem situation like one in the book, how would you have acted? This one is easy. I can totally picture myself in Japan, being caged in an apartment. However, I believe I would have given up. I do not think I would have the strength to keep going or even think about escaping.

Did anyone in the book do something you did not like? Diane, she sounds like someone that is only concerned about herself. I am wondering how she could send people over to Japan and not even be concerned with them never coming back. I hope this person has seen justice here on earth.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment